Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Right Now List

So as the temperature is finally starting to drop, I have begun my annual hunt for scarves. I found this super soft scarf at Lucky Brand over labor day weekend and I just had to have it. Although the color may be summery, but who wears scarf during the summer? Not done in Texas anyway. People would just think you have a neck problem.
In addition to showing off to you my recent purchase, I am doing a little segment of what I want right now. I have been obsessed with necklaces lately and this one from Anthropology is so cute and versatile. According to Shopstyle, it is $20. But I could not find it at the store for the life of me. Adding a belt over any piece of clothing is just fabulous. I like the metallic one shown here (from Fossil). I can't believe I do not own any metallic belt. So this one is definitely on my shopping list.

Need! Need! Need! Yes, I really need this white silk blouse. I don't know where my head was before, but I only recently discovered that white silky blouse is extremely flattering and goes with everything (shocker!). I have been looking for one that is light and relaxed. This blouse from Bluefly is both of these things.

Rain, rain, go away. Little Johnny (Christine?) wants to play. Or I can just play in those fierce Hunter wellies. I have always been dreaming about getting one since I was in Denmark two years ago. But I have fat calves and I don't know if they will fit me. I also find it extremely hard to pick a color. Navy Blue? Black? Purple? Green? Oh Lord help me....

As the weather is cooling down (yay!), I thought I should make a cute Polyvore picture for a day at the park or just for walking around in the zoo. By the way, can the jacket be any more fab?

Until next time,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment