Monday, August 30, 2010

Going to the ball game

I recently went to my first baseball game and I had a really hard time figuring out what to wear to the occasion. This may sound silly to some people since no one really cares about what you wear to a ball game. But not so fast. As someone who loves fashion and likes to look good at all occasions, I think it is important that I express such love whenever possible - yes, even at a baseball game.

Here is an outfit I conjured up that is fierce and appropriate for a baseball game:




Here is an outfit similar to what I wore to the ball game:



I used the "ask a stylist" app and asked if I should wear the vest. Sadly, the stylist thought it was too fancy for a ball game. I disagreed and wore it anyway! And I was seriously happy that I wore the fabulous vest to the game, because I looked different in a good way. :) Just because I was at a sports event doesn't mean that I don't get to be who I am, right? So today's lesson: always be aware of what makes you happy and disregard others' opinion if it disagrees with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment